Sanford Selfie Saturday
That’s right, kids, it’s Sanford Selfie Saturday! Don’t know about you guys, but this week flew by for me. Here we are just over one week into the Sanford Selfie Competition and I’m so excited about the selfies I’m seeing!
We have a ton of Easter weekend selfies, from hunting spray cans around Downtown to seeing the Lord’s Supper at the Princess Theater. (Special shoutout to Nelson Beverly, who, in addition to performing in the play this weekend, also managed to sneak in a few expertly framed selfies!) Many people posted their selfies from Alive After Five: Pirate Fest, where Sanford365 was set up at a booth with Kathleen’s Klozet, doling out hats for people to try on as they walked down the street. (Not that we had to try hard to convince most Sanfordites!)
I included all the Facebook selfies I could find, but if you can’t see your selfie, then send it to me! Remember, you can submit your #SanfordSelfie two ways:
1) The Sanford365 FB page, by clicking “post to page”, and adding #SanfordSelfie
2) On Instagram, adding #SanfordSelfie
Other than that, I just grab ’em when I see ’em!
Don’t forget that every selfie you see here (except mine!) has the potential to win $100 to spend in your favorite small Sanford businesses (Selfie Dollars)! Want that $100? Keep those selfies coming!
Big thanks to our April Main Prize Sponsors, the Corner Cafe and Palm Tree Computer Systems, and our April Themed Selfie Contest Sponsor, Artist Dlynn Roll! For the big kickoff, they are not only giving away $100 Selfie Dollars, but an amazing slew of Sanford goodies! Check it out:
April 2015 Prizes:
Main Sponsor: Corner Cafe Prize Package valued at $350:
- $100 “Selfie Dollars” to spend at select Sanford businesses (YOU choose from our growing list)
- Dinner for 4 at the Corner Cafe ($100 value)
- 2 tickets to see the play “And Then There Were None” by Agatha Christie (runs May 1- May 9 at Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center) ($50 value)
- 2 tickets to the Kentucky Derby Party on May 2nd, 2015 (a $60 value)
- “Selfie Stick” (Self-Portrait Handheld Monopod with Bluetooth Remote, a $40 value) donated by Palm Tree Computer Systems of Sanford
Themed Sponsor: Artist Dlynn Roll
Big thanks to Craig for repping Sanford365’s Kentucky Derby party! If you are looking for a good excuse to get tipsy in a big hat and yell at a televised event with Sanford’s coolest people, come on down and join us!
Alrighty, folks, thanks for another great week of selfie-taking! Can’t wait to see what you’ll throw at me this week. To see the Sanford Selfie submissions on Instagram, check out the feed on this page: Sanford Selfie Program.
To get answers on hopefully any and all of your questions, check our FAQ or comment below!