Sanford Halloween Events 2013
It’s getting spooky in Sanford! Looking for something to do during the “haunted month”, here is a list of the best Halloween events in Sanford. Feel free to add to this list by simply posting a comment below 😉
Downtown Sanford Ghost Tours by American Ghost Adventures.
- Every Wednesday and Thursday evening (not only in October) from 7:30pm to 9:30pm. Meet your ghost tour guide by 7:15 at Marco Dino’s Ristorante (107 S Magnolia Ave, Sanford)
- Your experienced guide will lead you on an interactive tour through historic downtown Sanford and share tales of the paranormal, going back to the 1800s. Tour guests are issued EMF detectors, and you’re welcome to bring your own equipment. The night ends with a special treat at one of Sanford’s paranormal hotspots, a former gentlemen’s lodge, now the home of Marco Dino’s Ristorante.
- You can buy tickets by 5pm for same day tour. If purchasing after 5pm please call first (407-256-6225 or 407-325-1666)
- $25 adults, $15 children 6-12. Children under 5 free – More info at http://americanghostadventures.com/
- Monday-Friday, 2pm to dusk | Saturday, 10am to dusk | Sunday, 12pm til dusk
- One of Sanford’s best Pumpkin Patches and lots of great picture opportunities for Fall memories… More info at http://www.lakesidefellowship.org/?i=15065&mid=1000&id=400601
October 15, 22 and 29 at 7:30pm – La Sirena Gorda Cabana, 118 S Palmetto Avenue, Sanford – Terrifying Tuesday Night Movie
- Buckets of Beer and Popcorn, 5 Bud or Bud Lite $10. Call (407) 391-3955 for updated movie list.
October 18, 2013, starting at 10pm – Midnight Art Show of Good and Evil, Little Fish Huge Pond, 401 S Sanford Avenue, Sanford
- Artists painting live to the music of Damien Simon and Dave Krone. Music, Art, Vendors, and Liquor by Creations Catering.
- Halloween fun at the Central Florida Zoo for the little ones including costume contests, hayrides, story time, crafts, activities and face painting. For more information, call 407.323.4450 ext. 100.
October 25, 2013 6pm-9pm – “Painting Dead” Sanford Art Walk
- Tour Sanford’s art galleries for an evening of fantastic art of not only dead things but any monsters, ghouls, oddities and scary things for the haunted month.
October 26, 2013 at 8pm & 10pm – R.I.P. Ghost Tour, Meet at 118 S Palmetto Avenue, Sanford
- Part of our Grand re-opening Bash at the La Sirena Gorda. This tour will take you to the most haunted places in Sanford. Tickets are $10. Call Mike Damsel 407-285-7741 for tickets and info!
October 26th, 10:30-12pm – Trunk or Treat, 305 S. Orange Blvd., Sanford
- Trick or treating in non-scary costumes for the whole family and especially the little ones who will collect sweets from the trunks of cars decorated for the occasion. More info at http://www.lakesidefellowship.org/?i=15065&mid=1000&id=400601
October 25, 2013, starting at 8pm – Walking Dead Pub Crawl, Downtown Sanford
- Tour 8 of Sanford’s best nightlife venues and have a scary good time! The pub invasion starts at 8pm. More info at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sanford-Pub-Invasion/220876609463
- Trick or treating with the downtown merchants (First Street and Magnolia Square) and lots of fun activities for the kids including a costume contest and carnival games.
November 1st, 2013, Dia de los Muertos (“Day of the Dead”) at La Sirena Gorda Cabana, 118 S Palmetto Avenue, Sanford
- Come and join La Sirena for the Best Sugar Skull. They will also have an artist on staff that night to paint you! Call (407) 391-3955 for more info.