The big day finally came! I had been waiting to see the big collection of The Sanford Project all in one place for a little while now. The Opening Show took place on Saturday, February 22 in Orlando and was very well visited. It...Read More
Oh what a night! A night to remember definitely because we watched awesome movies, had a great time, hung out with fun people and even made new friends. And did I mention the music and decor at the after party was amazing? My...Read More
I cannot remember how often I have wanted to take a picture of the Riverwalk mural already. Essentially, every time I drove by I heard this little voice saying “Stop right now and take the picture!”. But for some...Read More
Tonight we attended one of Sanford’s monthly events, the Sanford Art Walk (as also seen on Day 10). It is always great to see a good crowd out on the streets browsing through the galleries and casting their vote for their...Read More
Double digits, people! It’s officially day 10 of the Sanford365 project and while I still have another 90 days to go to hit the 3 digit zone I am still very happy about this small success (and I am looking for a reason to...Read More
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Never Miss a Thing in Sanford!
Receive our free weekly newsletter!
- The 5 most affordable homes in each of the 5 wealthiest Zip Codes of Central Florida
- Front Porches: Orlando area Front Porch Communities
- Don’t miss these homes at the Orlando Parade of Homes 2017
- Amazing Central Florida Backyard Pools
- Best Christmas Lights in Orlando’s Neighborhoods
- Orlando Home Styles and Architecture
- Finding a Home for College – UCF and Valencia Homes for Sale
- Should I buy a home behind a train track?
- Lake Forest Sanford FL – Community Info