Category: first street
Experience Sanford’s biggest festival from an entirely new angle, at the Hollerbach...Read More
One of the most unique bars and nightlife spots in downtown Sanford is Little Fish Huge Pond, located on First Street in the Bishop Block building. The inside decoration and atmosphere is cozy (couches and sofas) and I felt like...Read More
On Day 131 I had blogged about the road construction on Sanford’s First Street. Well, the project is finished and it’s looking great. First Street now features beautiful brick pavers right from its start at...Read More
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Never Miss a Thing in Sanford!
Receive our free weekly newsletter!
- The 5 most affordable homes in each of the 5 wealthiest Zip Codes of Central Florida
- Front Porches: Orlando area Front Porch Communities
- Don’t miss these homes at the Orlando Parade of Homes 2017
- Amazing Central Florida Backyard Pools
- Best Christmas Lights in Orlando’s Neighborhoods
- Orlando Home Styles and Architecture
- Finding a Home for College – UCF and Valencia Homes for Sale
- Should I buy a home behind a train track?
- Lake Forest Sanford FL – Community Info