Nicolas is still obsessed with cars, so it was only natural that he jumped into this Little Red Jeep of Harrell & Beverly at last Thursday’s Alive After 5 event. You can’t really see the whole car in this shot...Read More
It was a great day for couch racing in Sanford! Sofas and Suds, one of the coolest and most creative events ever (kudos to Mike Smith of the Imperial at Washburn Imports for coming up with something so genius!), took place this...Read More
Today’s Alive After 5’s theme was Pirates! Pirates are always a popular theme (see my previous post about the Festival of the St. Juans) so combined with this awesome weather, the event was bound to be a success! One...Read More
Hollerbach’s Willow Tree Cafe celebrates German Mardi Gras every year. Obviously I am so happy to be able to get a taste of “Fasching” right here in Sanford every year! This year my friend Tina and I went out...Read More
The big day finally came! I had been waiting to see the big collection of The Sanford Project all in one place for a little while now. The Opening Show took place on Saturday, February 22 in Orlando and was very well visited. It...Read More
First times with your first child are always something very special! That would explain why I was basically staring and smiling at N as he was watching his very first (short) film at the Love Your Shorts Film Festival today. We...Read More
Oh what a night! A night to remember definitely because we watched awesome movies, had a great time, hung out with fun people and even made new friends. And did I mention the music and decor at the after party was amazing? My...Read More
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Never Miss a Thing in Sanford!
Receive our free weekly newsletter!
- The 5 most affordable homes in each of the 5 wealthiest Zip Codes of Central Florida
- Front Porches: Orlando area Front Porch Communities
- Don’t miss these homes at the Orlando Parade of Homes 2017
- Amazing Central Florida Backyard Pools
- Best Christmas Lights in Orlando’s Neighborhoods
- Orlando Home Styles and Architecture
- Finding a Home for College – UCF and Valencia Homes for Sale
- Should I buy a home behind a train track?
- Lake Forest Sanford FL – Community Info