Curious what’s selling in Sanford? We’ve got the most important real estate market stats for Zip Codes 32771 and 32773 right here – and in simple and easy to digest format!
For those who want to dig deeper, scroll down all the way to download the complete sortable data spreadsheet!
But first things first.
How is the Market Doing?
We can report that July 2020 has been another active month! Sales are at the same levels as this time last year! Buyers trying to find a home in certain price ranges definitely are having a hard time but we are hopeful that all buyers out there trying to take advantage of the still historically low interest rates will eventually find their home! A 2.75% fixed interest rate on a 30 year mortgage for example will allow you to buy a lot more home than whatever you could have gotten in previous years. So please, all you prospective Sellers, give those buyers the homes!! If you have been pondering about selling your home, we do believe that now would be an excellent time to do so. If you’re curious what your home could sell for in today’s market, we will gladly provide you with a free home value estimate so you can make an informed decision.
Sanford’s latest Real Estate Numbers
In the month of July 2020, 144 homes sold on MLS. That’s 13 homes more than in June of 2020. For comparison, in July 2019, 141 homes sold on MLS, so numbers are pretty much the same compared to the previous year, the “increase” in sales , if you even want to call it that, was 2% . We see home values still going strong, and homes that enter the market selling quickly due to the above mentioned still very low inventory and historically low interest rates.
Click here to view them all Sanford real estate sales on a map and find out more details about each home.
- The average sales price for homes (including Single Family Homes, Townhomes and Condos) sold in July 2020 in Sanford, FL was $268,637 (down from $277,300 in June 2020). For comparison, in July 2019 the average sales price was $266,398, so prices increased by almost 1% compared to the previous year.
- The average sold price per square foot was $149.80 (up slightly from $148.64 last month).
- The average days on market was 48 days (down from 53 days last month).
- The lowest priced home in Sanford was a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom Single Family Home of 667 Square Feet. It sold for $42,000.
- The highest priced home in Sanford last month was a 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms Single Family Home of 4,169 Square Feet. It sold for $1,055,000.
As usual, please let us know if you have any questions or would like more information about any of these homes. Jose and I would love to help you with all your real estate needs. You can call or text us at 407-340-6458 or complete the form at the bottom of this page!
Look what’s pending in Sanford:
Let’s take a quick look at a home that is currently pending in Sanford. We LOVE this timeless beauty traditional home located in a golf cart zone in the quiet neighborhood of Mayfair… Check it out here
For all our beloved real estate nerds (like us)…
Download the sortable spreadsheet here (Excel Format)
Meanwhile in Orlando…
And here a quick look at the overall real estate activity in Orlando this July 2020.
Updated Market Stats for Central Florida
Currently for Sale in Sanford
[showcaseidx_hotsheet name=”Sanford Real Estate”]