Curious what’s selling in Sanford? We’ve got the most important real estate market stats for Zip Codes 32771 and 32773 right here – and in simple and easy to digest format!
For those who want to dig deeper, scroll down all the way to download the complete sortable data spreadsheet!
But first things first.
How is the Market Doing?
It’s doing quite well actually, thanks for asking 😉 We can report that June 2020 has been a very active month! Sales have picked up again and are now closer to the numbers we saw this time last year! There are definitely still not enough homes on the market for all the buyers out there trying to take advantage of the still historically low interest rates! One of our buyers closed this week on his new home and obtained a 2.75% fixed interest rate for his 30 year mortgage! So yes, Buyers by now are very well aware of this opportunity – but give them the homes!! So if you have been pondering about selling your home, we do believe that now would be an excellent time to do so. If you’re curious what your home could sell for in today’s market, we will gladly provide you with a free home value estimate.
Sanford’s latest Real Estate Numbers
In the month of June 2020, 131 homes sold on MLS. That’s 47 homes more than in May of 2020. For comparison, in June 2019, 142 homes sold on MLS, so numbers are fairly close compared to the previous year, the drop in sales was only 9% . We see home values still going strong, and homes that enter the market selling quickly due to the above mentioned still very low inventory and historically low interest rates.
Click here to view them all Sanford real estate sales on a map and find out more details about each home.
- The average sales price for homes (including Single Family Homes, Townhomes and Condos) sold in June 2020 in Sanford, FL was $277,300 (down from $291,036 in May 2020). For comparison, in June 2019 the average sales price was $262,261, so prices increased by 5.4% compared to the the previous year!
- The average sold price per square foot was $148.64 (up slightly from $148.14 last month).
- The average days on market was 53 days (up from 41 last month).
- The lowest priced home in Sanford was a 1/1 Single Family Home of 381 Square Feet. It sold for $19,000.
- The highest priced home in Sanford last month was a 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms Single Family Home of 6,461 Square Feet. It sold for $1,060,368.
As usual, please let us know if you have any questions or would like more information about any of these homes. Jose and I would love to help you with all your real estate needs. You can call or text us at 407-340-6458 or complete the form at the bottom of this page!
Look what’s pending in Sanford:
Let’s take a quick look at a home that is currently pending in Sanford. We LOVE this beautiful historic home located on a double lot in the desirable Historic Residential District of Sanford…
For all our beloved real estate nerds (like us)…
Download the sortable spreadsheet here (Excel Format)
Meanwhile in Orlando…
And here a quick look at the overall real estate activity in Orlando this June 2020.
Currently for Sale in Sanford
[showcaseidx_hotsheet name=”Sanford Real Estate”]