Easter is going to look different for all of this year, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still fill the day with family, food and lots of local love. We are sharing with you local restaurants that are offering Easter dinners, where to get your Easter basket shopping done and some at home activities for Easter day.
Wishing you all a lovely and safe Easter filled with local and family love.
EASTER BRUNCH/DINNER OPTIONS:
- The Tennessee Truffle Family Dinner of 4- Housemade Yeast Rolls, Horseradish and Gruyere gratin, BigDaddy’s green bean Almondine, BigDaddy’s Roasted Brussels and Carrots with rehydrated golden raisins and TTT bacon lardons. Australian Lamb hind-shanks braised with charred radicchio and roasted grapes. Chocolate TTT sheet cake a pint of Madagascar vanilla bean ice cream, $120 (for an extra $12 get 4 biscuits with jam and whipped butter for Easter Breakfast) Orders must be in by Thursday evening. (Curbside Pickup & Takeout, Call (407) 942-3977) READ ABOUT THE TENNESSEE TRUFFLE AND OWNER NAT
- The Smiling Bison Now Accepting pre-orders for Weekend Brunch Boxes & Easter Dinner boxes….if you have questions, give us a call (407) 915-6086 or text (407) 784-6783. CLICK HERE FOR MENU (Curbside Pickup or Delivery in DTS – Golf Cart Zone )
- The Empress Table | Easter Brunch | Must pre-order by Noon on Friday 4/10 CLICK HERE FOR MENU Inside Luisa’s Cellar (Curbside Pickup, 407-915-7309) READ ABOUT THE EMPRESS TABLE AND OWNER MICHELLE
- Shantell’s CLICK HERE FOR MENU (Doordash, Grubhub & Delivery 407.878.7785)
- Magnolia Square Market The following is prepared in house preservative-free, GMO-free meats Roast Beef, Garlic-encrusted Pork, Paprika Turkey, Fresh steak, chicken breast, and pork tenderloin are also available – we can even show you how to prepare your own Hollerbach-style pork or chicken Schnitzel at home!
CLICK HERE FOR MENU (Curbside Pickup, call (407) 878-4942)
- Waterkist Farm If you’re in need or desire fresh produce for your Easter meal this is the place!Quality Hydroponic Produce. Selling six different varieties of tomatoes heirlooms, rainbow cherry tomatoes, and red beefsteak tomatoes. Four different kinds of living lettuces, sweet peppers, different hot peppers, microgreens and sprouts. Selling from thier farm Saturdays 8 to 1 and Sundays 9 to 12. Located at 5735 Deer Path Ln in Sanford.
- Wondermade CLICK HERE FOR MENU (Takeout, Curbside & Delivery, call (407) 205-9569) READ ABOUT WONDERMADE
- Palate Bubs and Ice Cream (Takeout) READ ABOUT PALATE BUBS
- Ria’s Smash Cakes CLICK HERE FOR MENU (Free Delivery to Seminole, Orange and Volusia counties | Sanford & Lake Mary residents use promo code: SAFEHOUSE and save 20% with a $24 minimum, call (407) 907-1117)
- Magnolia Square Market CLICK HERE MENU (Curbside Pickup, call (407) 878-4942)
Offering a selection for both kids and adults, because you’re never too old for Easter! Here is just a few of the options Magpies is offering, a variety of fun bath bombs and bath bubbles, 3-D puzzles made from recycled cardboard, Easter decorated wet it cloths, jewelry, delicious caramels and brittle and so much more!
Magpies is offering curbside pick up and delivery within 5 miles. Call us for a remote personal shopping appointment via telephone or FaceTime. (407) 495-8549!
1. Easter Tote – each tote comes with 30 candy-filled plastic eggs. $35 each * limited availability
2. Kid’s Build Box – each box comes with 30 candy-filled plastic eggs. $35 each
3. Fresh Cut Flower Box – each box comes with fresh flowers. * types of flowers subject to availability $68 each
Curbside pick up. You don’t have to get out of your car or jammies! Email to order…email@example.com Thank you for your continued support!
Carrying a variety of candy to fill your Easter basket (Curbside Pickup, call (407) 878-4942)
We love Whisker Works and their adorable personalized Easter tags, wooden Easter eggs (ready to be painted) and personalized name puzzles are just some of the options they have for you this Easter. Check out their website HERE!
Easter Services via Live Stream:
- Still dress up and set the table, make a whole day of it just as you usually would.
- Better Homes & Gardens shares 43 fun ways to decorate your Easter eggs.
- Create an Easter Egg scavenger hunt or just stick to the old fashion egg hunt in your backyard.
- Consider using alternatives for eggs, like cardboard and styrofoam eggs or cut out an egg shape and reuse them year after year.
- Create Nature Bunnies out of natures treasures like grays_at_play did.
- Print this beautiful bunny mask by Merrilee Liddiard or make these simple bunny ears as shown by Real Simple, and let your little bunnies hop while having a bunny race.