Sanford Selfie Saturday
We’re just three days into the Sanford Selfie Competition, and we have seen some awesome selfies so far! I love seeing people around town getting excited about spending time in Sanford. Introducing Sanford Selfie Saturday, a weekly post of all the fun images our fans post to Sanford365’s Facebook page, collected in one place for everyone to see!
This week, we saw entries taken at our beautiful Riverwalk, Fort Mellon Park, the Sanford Community Garden, Hollerbach’s, and even right on Lake Monroe, with one competitor taking his selfie from what he calls his “redneck sailboat”– a boat using an umbrella as a sail! We also had an entry from a puppy at Pints n’ Paws, but since he doesn’t have thumbs, his mommy had to snap his #SanfordSelfie for him!
Thank you all for your enthusiasm in our opening days! Every selfie shown here has been entered into the Sanford Selfie Competition, and is in the running for our HUGE opening month prize package, sponsored by the Corner Cafe, with a bonus prize from Palm Tree Tech Center.
Corner Cafe Prize Package valued at $350:
- $100 “Selfie Dollars” to spend at select Sanford businesses (YOU choose from our growing list)
- Dinner for 4 at the Corner Cafe ($100 value)
- 2 tickets to see the play “And Then There Were None” by Agatha Christie (runs May 1- May 9 at Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center) ($50 value)
- 2 tickets to the Kentucky Derby Party on May 2nd, 2015 (a $60 value)
- “Selfie Stick” (Self-Portrait Handheld Monopod with Bluetooth Remote, a $40 value) donated by Palm Tree Tech Center
Want a crack at these awesome prizes too? Submit some Sanford Selfies!
Read about the Sanford Selfie Competition here.
Still have questions? Check out our Sanford Selfie FAQ!
And as always, you can email us or comment below to get in touch!
Stay tuned for more and more Sanford Selfies! Join the fun!