Wow, Sanford, you’re taking this selfie thing seriously! Welcome to Sanford Selfie Saturday, a weekly roundup of all the Facebook submissions to the Sanford Selfie Competition.
This week we saw a ton of great selfies of Sanfordites with friends, with babies, and having quiet moments to themselves in their favorite spots around town. The energy in these pictures is really infectious this week…I hope they inspire you to take your own Sanford Selfies!
(To submit your #SanfordSelfie, post it directly to the Sanford365 FB Page right HERE.)
The winner of April’s Selfie Competition will receive an awesome prize package, sponsored by Corner Cafe. Check it out below:
April 2015 Prizes:
Main Sponsor: Corner Cafe Prize Package valued at $350:
- $100 “Selfie Dollars” to spend at select Sanford businesses (YOU choose from our growing list)
- Dinner for 4 at the Corner Cafe ($100 value)
- 2 tickets to see the play “And Then There Were None” by Agatha Christie (runs May 1- May 9 at Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center) ($50 value)
- 2 tickets to the Kentucky Derby Party on May 2nd, 2015 (a $60 value)
- “Selfie Stick” (Self-Portrait Handheld Monopod with Bluetooth Remote, a $40 value) donated by Palm Tree Computer Systems of Sanford
(You also have the opportunity to win a free custom Pet Portrait by local artist Dlynn Roll if you enter a Pet-themed Sanford Selfie! To enter the monthly Themed Selfe Contest, submit your pet selfie HERE.)
Big shoutout and thank you to Mayor Jeff Triplett for submitting his own selfie from a visit to Pinecrest Elementary 🙂
Thanks again for your participation! Can’t wait to see the new selfies roll in this week!