Curious what’s selling in Sanford? We’ve got the most important real estate market stats for Zip Codes 32771 and 32773 right here – and in simple and easy to digest format!
For those who want to dig deeper, scroll down all the way to download the complete sortable data spreadsheet!
In the month of September 2018, 114 homes sold on MLS!
Click here to view them all on a map and find out more details about each home.
- The average sales price for homes (including single family homes, town homes and condos) sold in September 2018 in Sanford, FL was 266,765.
- The average sold price per square foot was $137.09.
- The average days on market was 37 days.
- The lowest priced home in Sanford was a 2/2 condo of 912 square feet. It sold for $75,000.
- The highest priced home in Sanford last month was a single family home in Lake Forest of 3,468 square feet. It sold for $620,000. (In case you are wondering, this is a rather low number to win the “highest priced sale” award in Sanford)
As usual, please let us know if you have any questions or would like more information about any of these homes. Jose and I would love to help you with all your real estate needs! You can call or text us at 407-340-6458 or complete the form at the bottom of this page!
Look what’s pending in Sanford:
Let’s take a quick look at a home that is currently pending in Sanford. We have always LOVED this gorgeous Mid Century masterpiece so it comes to no surprise to us that is went pending rather quickly, after only a few days in the market… Check it out here (please note pictures will only be available while the home is active or pending; once the status is SOLD you will have to contact us directly to email you pictures of the interior!).
For all our beloved real estate nerds (like us)…
Download the sortable spreadsheet: SOLD-in-SANFORD-Sept-2018
A look back at August 2018…
And here a quick look at the overall real estate activity in Orlando this September (vs. September of last year).
The real estate market is still looking strong, but here in the trenches we’ve noticed a bit of a change… The numbers may not look like it yet, but we’ve noticed activity slowing down and think it may be more than the usual seasonal slow down…