Day 63 – Kobe Japanese Steakhouse in Altamonte Springs
If you’re looking for an entertaining and different dining experience in Central Florida you should check out Kobe Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar. Kobe has currently 8 locations in Central Florida and Tampa.
Here’s the info about their Altamonte Springs Location:
Address: 468 W SR-436, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Phone: (407) 862-2888
Hours: 5:00PM – 10:00PM Mon-Sat, 12:00PM – 10:00PM Sun
For more information and other Kobe locations please visit their web site at kobesteakhouse.com
What I like about Kobe:
- The experience itself makes it worth to check out one of their restaurants. With your chef preparing your meal right at your table, including a little show performance, and the authentic looking interior and clothes of the servers (not that I know but this is at least what it looks to me…remember I am blogging here and obviously whenever I give my own opinion it’s hard to be objective) you are in for a unique dinner.
- Fresh food and a delicious combination of it cooked to order. You can taste that!
- The sauces you get to dip your food in (white and red) are phenomenal in combination with the food.
- You eat for free on your birthday at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse. (Please verify with each location!)
[hana-code-insert name=’kobe Urban Spoon’ /]
Nice to know:
- Servings are HUGE! So if you’re not starving think about sharing a dish. I did, and I was glad! However, Kobe apparently makes a good next day lunch…
- It can be a bit complicated to have a conversation, not so much because of the noise level but because of the way the tables are laid out – long and without the chance to actually face someone in a distance that makes it possible to be heard. A group of 4 people is still fine since you can sit around a corner, but if you’re a bigger party you will have to be good at “strategic seating” if you know what I mean…
- It gets steamy and greasy! Since the food is prepared right in front of you after your dinner you will smell as if you had been in the kitchen yourself all day preparing your meal. But that’s the compromise you will have to make for this exciting dining experience!