Category: Magnolia Square
Maya Books and Music is simply one of the coolest bookstores I have ever visited. How awesome is it to have such a unique and quaint bookstore right here in Sanford? In fact, downtown Sanford without Maya Books just...Read More
Nelson witnessed an impromptu concert on Magnolia Square… It’s always worth it to be out and about downtown 😉 “Just came across an impromptu Christmas concert in Magnolia Square presented by Life Way, Church of...Read More
Christina informed me today that the tree is up and sent me this picture… I am so excited to see the official lighting of the tree here at Magnolia Square this Friday evening at 6pm. If you love Sanford and the holidays...Read More
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Never Miss a Thing in Sanford!
Receive our free weekly newsletter!
- The 5 most affordable homes in each of the 5 wealthiest Zip Codes of Central Florida
- Front Porches: Orlando area Front Porch Communities
- Don’t miss these homes at the Orlando Parade of Homes 2017
- Amazing Central Florida Backyard Pools
- Best Christmas Lights in Orlando’s Neighborhoods
- Orlando Home Styles and Architecture
- Finding a Home for College – UCF and Valencia Homes for Sale
- Should I buy a home behind a train track?
- Lake Forest Sanford FL – Community Info