Category: First Street
The corner store inside the Bishop Block building (First & Palmetto) has been many things ever since I started this web site. Do you remember Fawn (sad to see them go, too bad they were not around anymore when we became...Read More
The Meisch Building is one of Sanford’s most iconic buildings. Here is a picture (taken through dirty glass, sorry about that!) of the building taken from a whole new...Read More
Gyros, Falafel and all kinds of other delicious Mediterranean dishes can be found at Ton’t Deli on First Street. If you’re asking me, I probably should have titled this post “Tony’s Deli has the best...Read More
Apart from all the awesome galleries, Sanford is a little paradise when it comes to antique, thrift and unique furniture stores. Sanford’s Nifty Thrifty has been around for some years now and recently moved from its former...Read More
Thank you City of Sanford Recreation Department for continuing to display some of the cutest hay figures at the corner of First Street with Park Avenue. Every time there’s a new holiday coming up I eagerly await the...Read More
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Never Miss a Thing in Sanford!
Receive our free weekly newsletter!
- The 5 most affordable homes in each of the 5 wealthiest Zip Codes of Central Florida
- Front Porches: Orlando area Front Porch Communities
- Don’t miss these homes at the Orlando Parade of Homes 2017
- Amazing Central Florida Backyard Pools
- Best Christmas Lights in Orlando’s Neighborhoods
- Orlando Home Styles and Architecture
- Finding a Home for College – UCF and Valencia Homes for Sale
- Should I buy a home behind a train track?
- Lake Forest Sanford FL – Community Info