Announcing the (big?) Sanford365 Move
So this is going to be a bit tricky but hopefully it will all work out. For reasons mentioned in my last blog post I have decided to “self-host” my Sanford365 Blog and am moving the entire content from http://sanford365.wordress.com to https://www.sanford365.com. A big THANK YOU to WordPress Support at this point! You guys are awesome!
In the future when you type in the old wordpress.com address you will automatically be re-directed to the new one (Sanford356.com) (this is called domain mapping). Now for many of you it won’t make a difference because I had previously directed all direct traffic tohttps://www.sanford365.com anyway (so as usual, all you need to remember is Sanford365.com). This should all work out perfectly, however there might be one little problem: Email subscriptions and RSS feeds might (!) cause some issues. I will only find out after moving the blog, therefore I wanted to be sure to let all my subscribers, fans and friends know of this potential RSS feed/Email subscription change.
What that means for all of you who subscribe to Sanford365:
- In case the RSS/subscription links break I will send out a separate Email asking everyone to who is interested to “re-subscribe” to Sanford365. The email will come fromClaudia@sanford365.com, so please watch out for it during the next couple of days or so )
- In case RSS/subscription links don’t break, just keep enjoying Sanford365 Updates right to your inbox or preferred RSS reader!
I look forward to staying in touch with each and every subscriber, friend and fan. Here’s to a happy 2010 for all of us!
PS: I just started the Sanford365 fan page on Facebook. If you like the Sanford365 Project click the link below and show your support by becoming a fan and saying hi 🙂
- Don’t Miss the Next Alive After Five Street Party in Sanford: Annual Chili Cookoff
- Bon Bon Studios Grand Opening on January 16th, 2010
- Annual Cars for the Cure Auto Show at Colonial Town Park
- Best Spots to Celebrate Valentines Day in the Sanford Area
- Fasching at the Wilow Tree: Celebrate Mardi-Gras German Style