If you enjoy going out in Sanford then this event is just the right one for you! This Friday, February 5th, 2010, Sanford will have its monthly Pub Crawl (this month themed as Mardi Gras Pub Crawl). Below are the details and where the crawl crowd will be at which time – in case you need to start later or get lost 😉
The Sanford Pub Crawl starts at 7:00PM. Tickets for this fun nightlife event are only $15.00 and include 2 free drinks at each participating bar (that makes a total of 12 drinks!!)! You can purchase your tickets at any of the participating bars (try to do it before Friday!).
- 7PM – Limoncello’s – 530 N Palmetto Avenue
- 8PM – The West End Trading Co. – 202 S Sanford Avenue
- 9PM – Little Fish Huge Pond – 309 E First Street
- 10PM – The Steale Arm – 214 South Oak Avenue
- 11PM – The Wire Blues Bar – 114 S. Park Avenue
- 12PM – The Wet Spot – 112 S. Park Avenue
Come out and support Sanford’s bars and nightlife! It will be fun!